Rain or Shine.

September 4, 2009 | et cetera |

Of course, I’ll be there no matter what.

But I kinda prefer shine over rain when I’m at a place like a golf course or an outdoor amphitheater. Yeah, I’m a wimp~ LOL

At least a rain shower sounds way better than a heavy rain. And it’s ONLY 60% chance! See, we still have 40% of positive thinking (aka tiny hope) left! xD

edit: 8:00pm 9/4 – Should I feel slightly better? LOL

salem

edit: 7:00am 9/5

For once I hope a weatherman tells the truth! Dave Sweeney, I’m gonna trust the positive note in your forecast!! LOL

It’s going to be interesting.

A raincoat is so not my best friend. I remember feeling like suffocating whenever I had to wear a raincoat when I was in 4th or 5th grade. (for the record, it was a really really awesome baby pink Lacoste raincoat!) As if I was breathing through my skin or something back then LOL

Carrying an umbrella to a concert doesn’t sound like a good idea either. Seattle weather trained me to just pull my hood up and go, after an umbrella almost dragged me from a sidewalk into a moving traffic. It was a windy day.

My only concern is my camera. Trash bags. Checked. Ziploc bags. Checked. Come to think of it, paper towel might be a good idea too. Will check.

Hopefully, it doesn’t rain.

Apparently, there’s a cougar on the loose in Western Washington area.

It’s definitely not a funny news, they’re serious enough to close the park, but I couldn’t help smiling when I saw the headline on the papers.

GO COUGS!

btw, wasn’t Magnolia where we found a bear a few months ago too?

 

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *