Just tuned in to Andy and Neal’s acoustic show on Stageit for the first time. Gotta love the technology!
Hi there, Beauty and the Beast. *runs like hell*
Kinda love it. A FRIGGIN’ LOT. ♥
- Opening song was One True Thing, so I was dead from the get go *lol*
- Set list: One True Thing / Railway Reality / The Beggar / A Scarlett Letter / Heaven or Worst / Circle’s Anthem / Make Me / I Bet You’re Beautiful / Godspeed
- Did I get everything? I have a feeling I missed a song. Help? *lol*
- Andy sounded FANTASTIC FANTASTIC FANTASTIC. Did I say FANTASTIC? YES. FANTASTIC. Got it?
- Neal sounded… *melts into a puddle of goo* I have a thing for Neal’s voice, okay? *lol*
- F-LOVE their harmony~
- The chat panel thing moved so fast *lol* I think they could only squint at a few messages between songs.
- Oooh. Heavy tippers
- I think DCook can make a shit ton of money without leaving his house if he jumps into this stageit business. It’s going to be like a drinking game, I’ll probably tip him every time he does something adorb or adork~ XD
- Andy looked like Detective Nick Burkhardt from NBC’s Grimm. Like, TWINS. Seriously, you guys, google David Giuntoli!! XD
- Am currently kicking myself for not recording it for repeated viewing pleasure *lol*
- Oh well, more reason to look forward to their next show! Hopefully soon! :)