First time touching photoshop in months! Having so many ideas during my afternoon meeting today *lol*
Photo taken during HOB Chicago show. :)
Can I talk about this song? Can I? CAN I?!~
- David Cook’s voice. His falsetto. His lower register. Are you kidding me?! ♥
- A+ single cover, btw. No more script fonts. Lovely face and lips. *faints* DCook, don’t look at me like that!! XD
- really love the melody in this song
- drum tracks at the beginning reminds me of Hard to Believe a tiny bit. March of the Doomed Relationship, remember? *lol*
- love the clear guitar sound, love the short but powerful solo in the middle. Classic~
- ASkib’s voice. I approved.
- all. the. layers.
- F-love the lyrics. It breaks me. Why? Why? WHY?! >___<
- It’s like. ILU. SFM. BUT BUT BUT. WHY WHY WHY. UGH.
- We just drifted apart, two beats in two different hearts
- Break me more. DCook. BREAK ME MORE.
- RCA my ass. Like I tweeted last night, I hope SOMEONE is listening to this song, then think about ALL THE BAD LIFE CHOICES. And WEEP. #ForeverAlone
- that Ohhh O~~~ before the final chorus. Marry me. Please. After listening to the song all morning, I was excitedly waiting for this turned-on BOOMTASTIC moment during each listen~
- I want to be sandwiched between that Oh O~ and the coda because it’d be my perfect world. ♥
- Coda though. CODA. So signature DCook. Dropping all the music and let his voice SHINE.
DAVID COOK. I LOVE THIS SONG SO MUCH YOU HAVE NO FLIPPING IDEA.
Thank you for this fantastic song! Cannot wait to see what else you’re going to hit us with! You have all my support!!
MURDER ME, DAVID COOK! ♥