Wrapping up 2011 with December recap!
- Back to work. A ton of emails in my inbox. Seriously, people, technically, it’s only 3 days of work that I missed! D:
- Mom went to see a specialist and decided to have a surgery next week on her back in order to fix her leg. o_O”
- Got a massage! Lunch with my friend and her 2-year old son and cousins. #AllTheFood! Lovely desserts, best mango pudding ever!
- Tiger Woods won Chevron World Challenge! YAY!!! Watching golf with my family was hilarious #SoIntoIt *lolz*
- Interviewed more candidates for our business analyst position. 7am interview was brutal, HR. D:
- Had a workshop in Everett. Almost got hit by another car. Everett was way too big. Eventually got lost and missed the afternoon plant tour *lol forever*
- 2nd day of workshop in Longacres, enjoyed it a lot! Renton plant tour in the afternoon! Annoyed by something. Reminded again that internet had plenty of mean people. I’m super thankful for all the awesome friends I have. ♥
- Worked! Mom’s surgery went well. Stayed overnight with her at Swedish. It’s more like a hotel than a hospital, too bad there’s no Swedish dude playing guitar to be found~ *lolz*
- Hijacked mom’s hospital bed before we left the hospital, mom took this shot for me *lol* Extremely grateful I didn’t have any travel plan this weekend so I could take care of mom. Playing nurse for the next two weeks!
- Lazy Saturday! Pretty much looked after mom and slept. It’s perfect.
- Out shopping with my brother!
- Crazy day at work. Long day! D:
- Worked from home so I could be with mom. Remote access, you’re so not my favorite. D:
- Dinner at Sizzler! Watched Adele Live at the Royal Albert Hall. TEARS ALL OVER THE PLACE. She’s beyond fantastic. ♥
- Long day at work. Wrapped everything up
- Burbank! Melody, Tina and Kristina! Baby Boy! 99 Problems! Ventura! David Archuleta! My Kind of Christmas!! OMG my first ever DA concert and it was AMAZING. He’s incredible. #SoRidiculous
- Ventura Pier! NDE on US-101! Book signing! Photobooth with DA! Met Lynne for the first time! *lolz* Anaheim show was crazy too! *dies with Tina* AWESOME TIME!
- The girls dropped me off at SNA. Back home!
- David’s announcement in SLC. That’s the only thing I remember from that day. x__X”
- Worked. Went shopping after work. :)
- Quiet day at work. YAY!
- Last workday of 2011! Left work early to go see Mission Impossible! Loved it! Tom Cruise looked old though. XD
- Lunch with my massage therapist at a teppanyaki place. Came home to sleep forever. *lol*
- Got a haircut, also got my hair recolored because Danny, my stylist, didn’t like the color he did for me last month. *lol* Lunch at Sizzler~ Dinner at my uncle’s. Food overloaded!
- Got an ukulele for Christmas! ♥
- After Christmas shopping with my brother and sister! #AllTheStuff #SpentTooMuch #NoSelfControl D:
- Lunch at Din Tai Fung dumpling house! My favorite besides soup dumping was this black sesame dumping. ♥ #LoveItHard Quick shopping trip at Bellevue Square~ woot!
- Shrelock Holmes day with my sister! Fun in some part, almost fell asleep during some. #TypicalSherlock xD Lunch at Kaiten Sushi. Yummmmmm~
- BOOBS! Picked up a ton of ice cream from Empire.
- Final packing. Dropped my brother off at the airport. Funny he mentioned Arrows to Athens’ Stars sounded like David Cook’s song *lol* He always has good ears. :)
- Last day of 2011. Out running errands. Major cleaning event. More footballs. More food. More family time. A perfect day. ♥
December was nice and relaxing except for my California trip that was super crazy and amazing! :D I’m so glad I decided to go to DA shows. It was one of the best decisions I made this year.
2011 went by in a flash. I spend a lot of time with my family on a regular basis. I’m so happy I get to meet a lot of friend in RL this year. Friendship is awesome. :)
Life is still good.
HAPPY NEW YEAR, EVERYONE!