MY OCTOBER WAS CRAZY. C.R.A.Z.Y. *lol*
- Went to Rockstar Uproar festival by myself. #Scared So weird seeing Neal on stage without DC D: Forgot my wallet, didn’t buy their CD *hangs head* Talked to NFT, got a big hug, fled the scene~
- Cooking lession with Dad, Mom and my sister! #ProjectCookbook Today we made garlic rice with chicken with ginger sauce (aka Hainanese chicken rice), plus winter melon soup~
- Busy Monday, too many meetings to count. BOO.
- announced iPhone 4s! 4Q11 business plan also started! D:
- “I want to make a dent in the universe” – Steve Jobs
Consider it dented, permanently. RIP Steve Jobs.
- Spent 11 hours at work *weeps*
- Woke up at 5 to preorder iPhone *yawns* Fade Into Me single cover revealed. ♥
- Handyman day. New shelf. New shoe rack. Super productive Saturday!
- Went to see Dolphin Tale with my sister. Cute and touching. I miss you, Winter! DCook tour started! AND HE RIPPED HIS PANTS *lolz* #AwesomeStart #DicklarationTour
- Fade Into Me (Radio Edit) single available on Itunes!
- A bit frustrated with ground(ctrl) and how they handled tickets/vip thing. Seemed so slow. AND I MISS THIS. SFM.
- Showed my boss VIP photos from the first few shows while working on business plan…
BOSS: tell David Cook if your VIP photo comes out like a police lineup, you’re not allowed back in the office
ME: what?! *lolz*
- Long ass day at work. Sooooooo exhausted.
- Got my new iPhone 4S, it went from China to Hongkong to Alaska to Kentucky to Illinois before it reached me at 8pm in Seattle, WA. #Logistics It’s so shiny~ In love with the camera. Played with Siri all night *lolz* #Ridiculous Decided to go with super pink case for the time being! :D
- Getting nervous about concert *lolz*
- Got my monthly haircut. Danny, my hair stylist, had some issue, he ended up cutting my hair for over an hour so he could talk to me about them xD
- HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DADDY! I LOVE YOU ♥ Everybody at work teased me about taking a day off to go to DCook concert *lol* Picked Melody up from the airport, went to a 10-course dinner for Dad’s birthday, came home and passed out.
- Worked from home in the morning, went to Kaiten Sushi for lunch with Mel, headed north to Kerry Park (gorgeous day!), went to Pike Place. WENT TO SHOWBOX FOR A CONCERT. #BestDayEver
- Slept for 3-ish hours, dropped Mel off at the airport at 5:30am, went to work, managed to avoid faceplanting on any kind of office surface, came home, eventually passed out. oh and my VIP photo came out LOLZ at best XD
- Almost done with 4Q11 business plan, almost. Also, finished my crazy long Showbox blog. ♥
- Busiest Friday ever. My boss and I were practivally living in the conference room. Got all input done for business plan.
- A 20-minute power nap turned into 12 hours of sleep. I NEEDED THAT. MWK ANNOUNCED LUNA ESPERA EP!! NOVEMBER 8th!!!!!!
- Had a crazy thought about going to SC and GA (and maybe NC) for my birthday. Dad wasn’t happy about this idea. *lol* Went to my friend’s daughter’s princess birthday party. ♥ Addicted to Gavin DeGraw “Where You Are”.
- Spent 12 hours at work. My brain no longer existed.
- East coast trip was doable but not practical. :( Boss was okay with it though (but he’s okay with my entire fangirl life anyway~ *lol*) and what is this, DCook? XD
- HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MY DEAREST SISTER!!!! ♥ ILU ILU ILU~
- My boss kicked me home early so I could do laundry and pack for my trip #BestBossEver I wasn’t even a baseball fan but World Series was intense!! Finally got tickets for Houston show!
- To Houston! Met Megan (and Adam), Tina, Shannon and Misty for the first time. Met Melody for the 2nd time in 10 days *lol* Awesome time with the girls! #ChineseFireDrill #WingsNight #BackMassage #TwoBenadrylsCanKnockYouOut
- 6 girls from 6 states meeting 5 dudes. No big deal Saturday in Houston. *lolz* Rotating Stage! Gavin DeGraw’s Where You Are made me cry! DCook and the guys with super high energy! Lie was phenom. I had tears in my eyes. #AssShotIsImportant GDG remembered me from Seattle (is he for real?!) DCook huglifted me. *lolz* #TotallyNormal. btw, failed photo night.
- Quote of the day: “This is getting weird” *headdesks* and DCook huglifted me again. #NormalSunday *thuds* GA was serious business! Front row! Carolina Liar stripped in front of me. I highly appreciated that. #LongLegs #OMGSoHairy XD ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE NIGHT! OMG OMG OMG. #HottestZombiesEver I legit cried during Lie. It was so beautiful. MY HEART. Gavin DeGraw was a superhero with a BOOM!PREGNANT ability *lol* He’s also obsessed with my camera. XD
- Travel day. Megan drove Melody and I back from Austin to Houston, dropped us off at different airports. The most amazing weekend ever. Headed west. Saw Mt. Rainier peeking through the clouds. With a 737-800 engine of course *lol* Back in Seattle. Already making another travel plan. XD
October was super crazy and I love it so much! What will November bring? :)
Life is good~