What happens in Vegas…
- Noonish, Melody came to pick me up in her white shiny car. It’s awesome. She’s driving like a pro~ ♥ OMG I could not believe I was here in Vegas. NUTSO!
- Went to the waffle place (what’s the name?), had ham and bacon sandwich, SO FRIGGIN’ GOOD. I think it’s at least 2000 calories in that meal, but Mel told me to stop thinking LOLZ
- Went to Borders to kill some time before the movie. Wanted to buy a very funny gay book (can’t remember the title, gotta ask Melody for a picture of the cover).
- Went to Red Rock. Walked around, found a giant glowing penis hanging from the ceiling. LOLZ. Told Melody that my sister said I should do some touristy thing, like going to a show since I was in Vegas and all, but I told her I had my ‘priorities’ and I didn’t have TIME to go to a show.
- Got our movie tickets. YOUR HIGHNESS. Got slurpee. Talked about FIC (of all things. HA) while waiting for cleaning crew to get the theater ready.
- Seated ourselves. Played with phones. Checked Twitter and HOLYSH*T Carly tweeted about seeing DCook tonight. WHAT?! I turned to Melody right away and told her, we looked at each other for like 3 seconds before I asked “can we go see this show tonight?” and it took Mel about 2 seconds to reply “HECK YES” LOLZ OH MY GOSH~
- Melody googled the show info (I couldn’t even get the NAME of the show right XD) and then this happened:
Melody: which one?
M: there’s TWO of them, 7pm or 9:30pm!! WHICH ONE?!
S: ((DEDUCTIVE REASONING)) 9:30!!
M: are you sure?!
S: YES, they would want to hang out with Carly after the show, so it has to be 9:30!!
M: alright girlie~
- Melody called box office and got our seats in 4 minutes, while waiting for Your Highness, giving out her debit card info in the theater. LOLZ Totally CRAZY. (according to Melody, WE’RE OFFICIALLY CREEPERS AT THIS POINT) I didn’t even know how much the tickets were LOLZ but we aimed for the cheapest one XD
- Ticket bought. OMG WHAT WERE WE THINKING?! (NOT THINKING OBVIOUSLY!)
- S: this is a touristy thing that I’m supposed to do (THE ONE THAT I JUST SAID I DID NOT HAVE TIME FOR)
M: yes, and I’m your host, so I’m taking you to the show
S: definitely, it’s totally normal. OMG WE ARE CREEPERS
M: No we are not, we’re doing NORMAL STUFF
- Your Highness cracked me up. Some scenes were really gross though LOL
- After the movie, we stopped and talked about how we’re going to approach the rest of the day. Bingo was in the initial plan, but we decided to ditch it for some down time before being a pair of creepers
- Went to Target to pick up some stuff.
- Went to Melody’s house. Met PoppaLee and MommaLee, heard MellowBro laughed. PLAYTIME WITH PRINCE. OMG HE’S SO ADORABLE!! ♥
- Left for Aria.
- Parked, went to pickup show tickets, got some souvenirs (DOING TOURIST STUFF), walked around the casino, it’s really nice and pretty, I liked it.
- Walked around some more, had some salad for dinner, walked around a little more to observe PEOPLE at table games (slightly creepy, whatever)
- Went up to the Elvis theater. Took a picture with the sign.
- AND HOLY CRAP ANDREW COOK. I SPOTTED ANDREW COOK TALKING TO A BUNCH OF GIRLS
S: ANDREW COOK IS RIGHT THERE!!
M: OH MY GOD *freaks out LOLZ*
- Saw an unidentified dude next to him
- While Melody was creepily looking at ACook, I SPOTTED DAVID COOK TALKING TO HIS DAD.
S: David Cook
M: WHAT WHERE?!
S: RIGHT THERE. DAVID IS TALKING TO HIS DAD.
M: *LEGIT FREAKS OUT NEARLY VOMCRY RIGHT THERE*
S: (totally kidding, I’d never have the nerve *lol*) let’s go talk to him (he was talking to those fans who previously surrounded ACook
- Just stood there, didn’t approach them. Didn’t want to interrupt their family time. We’re such good fans.
- HOLY COW THEY’RE WALKING OUR WAY. Melody was totally turning around, like, NOT even looking at them LOLZ
- Unidentified dude had been identified, he’s Luke Menard, I smiled, Luke smiled back.
- I looked at Dave, I smiled (my cheeks hurt) and HE SMILED BACK ♥ AND I WAS MELTING RIGHT THEN AND THERE. AWWWW I LOVE THIS DUDE SO MUCH
- BTW HIS HEAD WAS SO BIG TONIGHT AND HE LOOKED SHORT FOR SOME REASONS. (Luke Menard was tiny BTW, probably my size or slightly taller LOLZ)
- I LOVE HIS BIGGEST HEAD AND HIS BIG BRIGHT SMILE. ♥
- Dang it, he looked so good I’m dying.
- Mel turned around to look at the back of his head LOLZ
- They went downstairs (probably to avoid more people bugging them)
- We waited for the door to open. BTW, our seats were first row way off to the left. Cheapest price, but they were awesome seats!
- Took some pictures inside the theater.
- CALL ME EAGLE EYES or whatever, I SPOTTED DAVID COOK & CO WALKING INTO THE THEATER. THANK GOODNESS FOR MY 20/20!
- Melody was totally freaking out LOLZ.
- Okay, creeper time, their seats were in the middle, about 10 rows back.
- We’re totally creepily glancing their way XD
- Wish I had my 30x Fujinon lens with me…
- Made some new friends, we believed they’re probably drunk LOLZ
- The show began! It was amazebomb! I wish I had a better knowledge of Elvis’ movies and stuff though.
- Sneakingly looked at DCook, he’s so cute. He didn’t sit back and relax, but rather really focus and pay attention. Awwww.. ♥ #ChewingGum
- Right before the very ending, the casts told everyone to stand up, I glanced back and was hit with BICEPS *__* (he took his jacket off before the show LOLZ)
- Anyway, they left. I guessed to the backstage. Whatever.
- To sum it up:
WE WENT TO VIVA ELVIS SHOW WITH DAVID COOK (LOLZ) AND WE TOTALLY ENJOYED THE SHOW (good tourist me)! IT WAS REALLY AWESOME!! and Carly was REALLY GOOD, I wish she sang more songs!
- Swiftly walked back to the car, drove home, got my tweet beta-ed by Mellowdeeeeeee~ LOLZ
- got lost, GPS-ed house, found it YAY.
End of CREEPER 101 class. Oh Vegas. I LOVE IT.
THANK YOU MELODY, MY GRACIOUS HOST (according to my fortune cookie!), FOR MAKING THIS FRIDAY SO CRAZILY AMAZING. I LAUGHED MORE THAN I DID OVER THE PAST FEW MONTHS COMBINED TODAY. I LOVE YOU HARD GIRLIE. ♥