A temp header. I was thinking about replacing it with a real one, but decided to leave it up for a couple of days as I’m in a silly mood this week.
I got an ergonomic chair for my office last week (or was it two weeks ago?), a Steelcase Leap chair in petite size. Holy, I LOVE MY CHAIR! It’s soooooo comfortable that I really want one at home. But when I googled it up, I almost fainted. The price range was around $850-$1,300, depended on sellers. urr… at that price, I’d rather go see T&T and have a backache for life yo! XDD
Curiosity kills the cat. Here goes:
- I just couldn’t let this point go, either Tsu changed his tanktop/t-shirt 3 times a day, or the girl wear only one style of outfits (well, maybe two, but that’s on a different day) LOL
- How could she live in a house that big all by herself? Ok, she could move around just fine since she’s used to it, but what about food? Ramen delivery? xD
- Did she just happen to have a bunch of white angel figurines all around the house, or was it just one of them represented Takki in the room?
- Did the girl hear the piano sound when she looked up, or did she just want to look up and go grab the artwork at that moment? Because if I hear a piano sound out of nowhere when I’m alone, I’d have jumped. lol
- Why wouldn’t someone who’s blind called her childhood friend to pick her up, instead of going out by herself? I know he was pissed earlier, but still.. he wouldn’t mind coming eh?
- when angel!Takki picked the phone up from the street, did people around him see a flying cellphone? xD
- Tsuba-chan~~~ why did you have to close that door when you’re going inside that place during such a hurried moment like that? ;) I still think it’d make more sense if he dragged her inside instead of just go get a towel ^^”
- ((BTW, where did they find that boy? xD ))
- Seeing a love(?) letter with fluffy feather on her desk like that, shouldn’t she freak out that someone was inside her house? lol
- Last but not the least, what does ex-angel!Tono do for a living? Obviously, he can’t just walk around like that everyday, he’s got to do something right? How about joining the Jimusho? XD
Anything else? ^^
Father’s day, yesterday.
The last round of the 108th US Open was the most exhausting golf game to watch ever. Bad Back Rocco vs (literally) Handicapped Tiger ^^” Of course, we’ve always rooted for Tiger Woods, but we had to admit that he made a bunch of weird choices yesterday and was not up to his standard at all (yes, with only one healthy leg, it’s hard to be normal ^^”). Towards the end of the game, my dad started saying that he wanted Rocco to win since he’d never won a Major title before. Yeah, we could say that but deep down inside, we still hoped Tiger would wave his magic wand (urr.. club) again. And he did!!! He sank a 12-foot birdie putt at the 18th to force the playoff. Holy smoke! G-God must’ve really wanted him to win!
AND HE DID!!!! @&#%$^#%#*@(&!!!!
OMG! After 19-hole playoff! mah, watching live scoreboard from the office wasn’t as much fun as watching the actions on TV though.
BTW, score for both Tiger and Rocco for 4 rounds (Thu-Sun): 283
This magic number is freakin’ haunting, isn’t it?! XDD
After the game, I took my parents out to dinner last night at a (fusion) Vietnamese restaurant. Oh boy, I want more of that duck salad :)~
We then came home to watch the Celtics lost. A fixed game, if you ask me (or anyone LOL). I think they want to go back and win at home. Plus, they can sell more hotdogs, popcorns and beers that way! XD *runs*
Watched The Bucket List tonight, really like it. I bawled. ^^”