RECAP in BULLETS:
- got off work early, picked up my sister, drove to U of W for dinner, ate too much.
- drove to the venue, found parking spot two blocks away. perfect start~
- short line in front of Chop Suey, like really short, that was 30 minutes before door opened.
- NOTE TO SELF: NOT EVERY GENERAL ADMISSION CONCERT THAT YOU HAVE TO GO WAIT SIX HOURS BEFORE DOOR OPENS!
- heard a bit of soundcheck, Start a Fire~
- my sister kept saying “I don’t even know what he (Ryan) looks like” and everyone told her he’s TALL and always in black.
- Ryan came out to greet fans right before 6:30. my sister now knows what he looks like~ *lol* problem solved!
- he signed my CD after asking me my name and how I spelled it ♥
- I TOLD RYAN STAR TO LOWER HIMSELF DOWN WHILE I WAS ON TIPTOE. dude is sooooooo tall *lol*
- got inside, jaw dropped at how small Chop Suey was. *lol* seriously tiny tiny place. the stage is probably only 15-20 feet wide?
- went to the front but eventually dropped to second row. whatever whatever. I have to learn how to mark my territory.
- my sister went to stand around merch area since I forgot to bring her earplugs ^^”
- met a Thai girl there, she stood right behind me. how weird and random was that?!
- a lot of peeps there were Justin Nozuka fans
- opening act = Ry Cuming. Australian cowboy *lol* he sang the beginning of Hallelujah kinda off key. his keyboard player was cute though.
- the stage was really dark. I took a couple of test shots during Ry’s set and pretty much gave up on photo ops :(
- up next: RYAN STAR
- We Might Fall on piano. so beautiful
- but that corner was sooooooo dark. horrid stage light…
- btw, just Ryan and Dallin on stage :)
- UNF pants *lol*
- screaming time. Chris is forever #1 fanboy in my book *lol* Ryan picked him out and told everyone to boo him instead of screaming. XD
- RIGHT NOW IS AMAZING!! I LOVE THIS SONG SO HARD!
- ♪ and where I want to be…. at chop suuuuuuueeeeeeeyyyyy ♫
- he’s so adorb!
- Banter before Last Train Home was the most hilarious thing ever.
- Ryan was talking about how this song was a soundtrack for P.S. I Love You movie, then..
- Ryan: “I’m fucking Gerard Butler” (silence) “I mean I’m him, not fucking him” *lol*
- too late, dude, mental image was flashing faster than light speed~ xD
- OMG I TYPED F*CK ON MY BLOG >”<
- LTH was effing fantastic! it’s really.. haunting? I don’t know, I got goosebumps!
- Meatloaf’s I’d Do Anything For Love snippet! ♥ OMG grade school memory~ *lol*
- In Your Eyes = hearts in my eyes
- Breathe was definitely a crowd favorite
- Take a Ride with Me time~ *claps claps claps*
- RStar didn’t like Advil *lol* Seattle had to hit him with something stronger~
- brought a girl up to play drum
- ♪ ecstasy~
- he set Chop Suey on fire with TAR and follow it with Start A Fire!
- Ryan took off his jacket and went over to the piano again~
- OMG *FAINTS* I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE START A FIRE!!
- Back of Your Car was insanely insane!
- *melts into a puddle of goo*
- it was an amazing show!
- Ryan was friggin’ hilarious and awesome.
- I hate you, autofocus! *headdesks*
- I love his intense look. a lot~ ♥
- evil blue light!
- testing B&W
- I kinda like this one a lot too~ *artistic artistic*
- messing with white balance and finally kinda sorta got it, Ryan was no longer super pink-ish :P
- that blue light (tech) was the end of me *grumbles*
- START A FIRE! decided to bump up speed shutter and fixed it in photoshop instead. It was really dark on stage! Do I have to bring a portable spotlight to a concert here?! *lol*
- I have a gigantic thing for pianist ♥
- I also have a massive thing for men wearing arm/hand warmer of any kind… *lol*
- action shot! BACK OF YOUR CAR! woot!
- yes it’s blurry but I really like it yo! ;)
- I HAVE NO WORD FOR THIS.
- he sat down right in front of us and I almost dropped my camera *UNF*
- before BOYC, Ryan said he usually hung out around merch area but tonight he had to catch a red-eye back to NY for a show (foodnetwork? it’s Rachel Ray show)
- OMG THANK GOODNESS HE CAME OUT BEFORE THE SHOW.
- THANK YOU RYAN STAR!
- we didn’t stay for Justin Nozuka since I have an early meeting today.
- my sister: “no wonder you like this guy, he’s as chatty as David Cook” *ROFL*
- dropped my sister off, drove back home, downloading photos, made a MEH face at myself. soooo many blurry pics!
- whatever, whatever, next time I’m bringing my DSLR with me.
- my virgin Ryan Star show was awesome.
- Ryan Star was fantastic. ♥