My brother, my sister and I went to Seven Stars Pepper Szechuan restaurant in Chinatown today for lunch. We ordered hot pot buffet with two soups; regular and spicy (tons of chili oil *lol*). It was awesome.
Mini kimchi. But the best thing about this picture is the garlic bean paste in that small bowl. OMG. SO GOOD.
The soups. The veggies. The noodles. The Tofu.
And the meat. With my sister. *lol*
For $13.95 per person, this was a really good long meal!
I bought a mega million ticket today *lol*
stealing from peeps on LJ because I have nothing to do *lol*
1. What bill do you hate paying the most?
My car payment. Thank goodness, next month is the last one, my car will now be mine. Debt free at last, after 3.5 years!
2. Favorite place to eat a romantic dinner?
Dinner on the high loft *lol* romantic as hell, but so uncomfortable. Just not my cup of tea. I’d prefer street food over this overpriced meal anytime *lol*
3. Last time you puked from drinking?
Never. But I puke from eating too much all the time. HA.
4. When is the last time you got drunk and woke up in a strange place?
5. Name of your first grade teacher?
Teacher Kanya. I think she’s now retired.
6. What do you really want to be doing right now?
Sleep. It’s way past my bedtime.
7. What did you want to be when you were growing up?
A traveler. *lol* Guess I didn’t like the idea of working ever since I was a kiddo.
8. How many schools did you attend up through grade 12?
ONE. My school is awesome~
9. Why did you wear the shirt that you have on right now?
A worn Polo T-shirt that’s super soft and perfect for bedtime.
10. Gas prices! First thought?
11. If you could move anywhere and take someone with you, where would you go and who would you take?
Can I take my entire family? I’d love to move back to Thailand, but that means going to David Cook, MWK, David Archuleta, etc etc concerts would be extremely difficult~ *lol* PRIORITIES.
12. First thought when the alarm went off this morning?
No alarm, it’s Saturday!
13. Last thought before falling asleep last night?
Have to wake up before noon.
14. Favorite style of underwear?
Gilly Hicks’ Kirby.
15. Favorite style of underwear for the opposite sex?
16. What errand/chore do you despise?
I hate vacuuming with passion.
17. If you didn’t have to work, would you?
No, I’d rather work part-time just to keep me sane. I’d definitely enjoy it at the beginning though *lol*
18. Sex or sleep?
19. Your favorite cartoon character?
Doraemon is my childhood hero! Google him, peeps!
20. Favorite non-sexual thing to do at night with a girl/boy?
21. A secret that you wouldn’t mind everyone knowing?
I lost my gold necklace with a really cute rabbit pendant because I stupidly jumped from a rope bridge into a lake, for fun, with my friends. That was back in my girl scout days. I’ve never told my family. Oops.
22. What was your first car?
A 2007 Honda Accord. Silver. I hardly ever drove before I got a job at Boeing and there’s no bus going to my office. LOL
23. Your best “Your Mamma” joke?
I don’t think I have any D:
24. Your favorite lunch meat?
Usually chicken or beef. I just need meat to have enough energy to work through the afternoon. I tried going vegetarian once, and I almost fainted and died. LOLZ
25. What do you get every time you go into a WAWA?
I had to google WAWA, then OIC, but we don’t have any WAWA here in WA!
26. Beach or shore?
Not sure what’s the difference, but I’d say beach.
27. Do you think marriage is an outdated ritual that was invented by people who died at 20?
Nope. I love going to weddings!
28. Who do you stalk?
David Cook and David Archuleta plus their network, so to speak. *lol*
29. Favorite guilty pleasure?
Currently, a brownie earthquake blizzard. :)~
30. Favorite movie you wouldn’t want anyone to find out about?
hmm I don’t have anything to hide as we talk about movies at work on a daily basis. Anyways, my all-time favorite movie is LOTR trilogy and I watched every single thing (read: 12 discs in total, movie with casts/writers/production teams commentaries, bonus discs, everything) repeatedly for months. LOLZ.
31. What’s your drink?
Water. Yeah, I know I’m so boring. I like Starbucks green tea frap, but I usually don’t make an effort to drive there. And when I’m sick, Canada Dry’s ginger ale usually helps.
32. Cowboys or Indians?
33. Cops or robbers?
Cops, I don’t want anyone to rob my house.
34. Do you cheer for the bad guys?
Well, it depends on who’s the bad guy. *lol*
35. Norm or Cliff?
Never watched it. D:
36. The Cosby Show or the Simpsons?
37. Worst relationship mistake that you wish you could take back?
Being scared shitless of his mother. LOLZ
38. Do you like the person who sits directly across from you at work?
Yes! She’s the best coworker I’ve ever had!
39. If you could get away with it, who would you kill?
LOLZ seriously? I don’t really want people dead, but tortured, maybe? :P
40. What famous person would you like to have dinner with?
David Cook. I’ll even cook some weird dishes for him *lol* In fact, a chicken wing dinner with NFT sounds terrific too.
41. What famous person would you like to sleep with?
42. Have you ever had to use a fire extinguisher for its intended purpose?
NEVER! And I certainly do not want to!
43. Last book you read for real?
Mockingjay. I read all 3 Hunger Games books in 3 days. Almost went blind.
44. Do you have a teddy bear?
Yes. I used to collect Beanie Babies/Buddies bears.
45. Strangest place you have ever had sex?
DEFINE STRANGEST PLEASE. :P
46. Strangest place you have ever wanted to have sex?
A tour bus? OMFG I DID NOT SAY THAT.
47. How many times a day do you text?
Depends on my boss during weekdays. A few time during weekends. I need to text more to get my money worth, but I don’t know who to send them to! LOL
48. At this point in your life would you rather start a new career or relationship?
I pretty much have an awesome career, so relationship please.
49. Do you go to church?
No. I’m Buddhist but I hardly go to a temple either.
50. Pencil or Pen?
Pen! I love colorful pens. Stationery is the end of me.
oh boy, it was really a long-ass meme *lol*